Sunday, November 7
Be Part of the History & Fabric of the Church!
The parish of St. Gregory the Great, Bellerose was established in 1936. Father William J. McLaughlin was installed as the first pastor.
The cornerstone of the church was blessed on March 7, 1937 by Monsignor Maurice Fitzgerald, Pastor of St. Gregory the Great Church in Brooklyn. The church was completed in 1937 and was solemnly dedicated
Sunday, November 7, 1937, by Bishop Thomas E. Molloy.
THE LITURGY COMMITTEE